Tuesday 19 May 2015

Even the Kings could learn from Animals


There was a King, he had 10 wild Dogs and he used them to torture and eats all ministers who made mistakes. So one of the ministers once gave an opinion which was wrong, and which the king didn’t like at all; so he ordered that the minister to be thrown to the Dogs. So the minister said I served you 10 years and you do this to me? Please give me 10 days before you throw me in with the dogs so the King agreed
In those 10 day the minister went to the guard that was guarding the Dogs and told him he wants to serve the Dogs for the next 10 days ; the guard was baffled but he agreed, so the minister started feeding the Dogs, cleaning for them, washing them and providing a sort of care and comfort for them;
And so 10 days were off and the king ordered that the minister be thrown to the Dogs for his punishment.
The minister was thrown in but everybody was amazed by what they saw and said “what happened to the dogs”? Then the minister said to the King “I served the dogs for only 10 days and they didn’t forget my service, yet I served you for 10 years and you forgot all at my first mistake”.
So the king realized his mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment